Wednesday, December 17, 2008

108

108

108

108

108! 108! 108 adoptees signed up so far to get their original birth certificates in Maine.

Oh it's a beautiful thing. Usually I endure these two weeks until the new year with varying degrees of bah-hum-bugness and ill-will towards fellow man -- the majority of whom are making my usually congested highways even worse with their holiday gift shopping -- but that number is enough to warm this misanthropic old heart.

Hark the herald angels and all that. 108.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP