Saturday, January 03, 2009

Change.gov has adoption issues

Oh I crack myself up.

Anyway, more than a few people have brought adoption to Change.gov.

You can go here and search for 'adoption' or 'adoptee', and vote on the questions posted.

While personally I still believe that any President would have less than a kthxbai interest in this state issue, I don't see any harm in voting up or down on the questions. As long as while folks are at it, they send off a letter or fax to their state representative reminding them off the beautiful goings on in Maine, and wouldn't they love to be part of making their own constituents this happy?

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP