Thursday, January 22, 2009

DNA and Pinot Noir

These are a few of my favorite things.

An introduction to genomics and building a better wine all in one:









I'm rather ungrateful for his dismissal of Long Island, pfffffffffffffffft Napa Valley wineries -- you nurse a vineyard through freak unseasonable North Fork weather and still have a viable crop and a damn fine product at the end.

But I'll forgive him, because he's down with the DNA.

1 complaints from ingrates:

Mia January 22, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Oh I'm such a fan of Pinot! LOOVVVEEE it. Coincidentally I am also a fan of DNA. How about that?!

My computer is freaking out on me and won't load any graphics today (???) so I can't watch the video. I'll come back when I have more cooperation from The Machine.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP