Monday, January 12, 2009

Family seeking support as adopted son faces deportation

Noe Wilson, a Rome High School and Shorter College alum, was cited for several traffic offenses – including an expired tag, no insurance and driving without a license – and was arrested when his illegal status was discovered. Now his father is asking for help and support as they fight his impending deportation.


read more | digg story

3 complaints from ingrates:

anissa January 20, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

THERE IS NO HELP! I hate to be the one to tell you this. I was adopted legaly by US citizens taken to the US by the US Army with my father. The adoption was not finalized in the US so after a run in with the law I was deported to a country that I left when I was 6 years old. I have a 16 year old daughter and she has lost all of her rights, yes I know its my fault I guess. To make matters worst shortly after getting to the US legaly I lost my leg to cancer ICE deported me with a broken prostetic leg to a country that doesn't even have a doctor to care for my condition. It is hard and all thoes lawyers take your money and promise you the world and you or your child get a one way ticket!! to a country they don't even know. That is the reality of it all. I wish you luck and all they say or blame it on is 9/11.

Ungrateful Little Bastard January 22, 2009 at 5:54 AM  

Anissa I'm so sorry, this is so unfair

anissa January 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Yes, it is unfair but it is my reality. I have left the country I was deported to because I was lucky enough to have dual citizenship, at six my birth mother took me to central america where she was born and the country that I was pronounced an orphan. I know live here with my husband and my daughter, that everday thinks of ways to get us back into the country. She has a very hard time wiht the country that she was born in and claims to love to have kicked her only parent out. I stuggle with my disability here legs are not covered by any insurance I do have a job I interpret, I was fortunate to know both english and spanish so that is good but all I have ever been through being moslested by my uncles at an early age, put in an orphange and labled NOT wanted, being adopted then loosing my leg are all things you can cope with. When the USA the country my father served and protected in the US Army (can you believe we where US Army family of the year??) Puts you on a plane and tells you, you are permanently OUT for something that I had no control of when I was a kid that really hits hard. My daughter is having a hard time with the shock of this country but with much prayer we are all holding on knowing that some how it will all be all right. I am not dead yet :) Enven then I will be better enduring to the end. I hope this gives someone hope and know if a one leged woman can do it so can you!!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP