Monday, January 05, 2009

Human band-aid / marital therapy

Courtney Cox and husband David Arquette are planning to adopt a baby in a bid to keep their marriage alive, it has been claimed.









Jesus Christ.

2 complaints from ingrates:

Mia January 5, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

This was exactly the reason I was adopted. I feel for the poor child already. It is no fun at all being a human shock absorber. Makes you grow up all screwy and ungrateful with a serious need to fix other peoples shit.

Jade January 9, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

a poor unsuspecting mother and a baby already born with a job. neatly wrapped up with a giant celebrity bow now considered trendy and cool.Somebody please Slap Her!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP