Saturday, January 03, 2009

New York Foundling Hospital Reunion and Gathering - October, 2009

Via my inbox comes word that New York Foundling Hospital is holding a reunion and gathering weekend October 9th through October 12th, 2009. They are also hoping to create an online community of anyone associated with NY Foundling at their website.

While there's not a whole lot online right now, you can visit the Homecoming registration site at http://donors.nyfoundling.org/homecoming

My google alerts occasionally contain stories of gatherings by agencies or organizations. While personally I tend to bristle a bit at some of the 'saving children' wording, I think these gatherings are a good way to network with others.

Registration and all events during the homecoming weekend are free. The press release is up on Reuters here



1 complaints from ingrates:

Donna September 29, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Mary winkworth Ward where are you ,your sister has always wanted to know....Have been searching since the 80's when i found out about you....Donna

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP