Friday, January 23, 2009

Philly Phridays #21: Please Touch Museum

Apologies for the quick post this week as I'm short on time. I’ve been a little lax on family friendly attractions during these Philly Phridays, so this week I’m showing some love to one of the coolest children’s museums around.

This museum has so much going for it, this blog post would run five pages long. And to understand the awesomeness of the Please Touch Museum, it’s much better to see it than to read about it.

So, please touch here, to hear all about this wonderful building from a very wonderful girl with the very wonderful name of Kali, who always knew that this place was meant for her.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP