Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This poor old blog

It's so neglected.

I'm just too busy to vent right now. I'm still bitter and maladjusted though, don't worry. I don't want you thinking I've gone all grateful or anything.

Anyway there's someplace better you should visit than here, we're all about the better in adoption, right?

That place is www.PoundPupLegacy.org which is back online after a brief sojourn into the realm of 'This domain has been disabled'

Peace out, I promise I'll be blogging some love on Phriday

6 complaints from ingrates:

Suz February 12, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

will be in philly on friday. will think of you! peace.

Ungrateful Little Bastard February 12, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Just as long as you come back to Philly again in July~! Have a Tasty Kake and a hot pretzel and a cheese steak and a hoagie for me!!!!

Paragraphein February 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Aw Suz, I was in Philly yesterday! Two days difference and we maybe could've done coffee or something. :)

Ungrateful Little Bastard February 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

But did you have a Tasty Kake while you were there? You come back to Philly in July too!!

Third Mom February 12, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

You hang in there. I'll be in Philly on Saturday and Sunday, and will be thinking of you, too!

Ungrateful Little Bastard February 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Alright what is with this caravan from adoptionville descending on Philadelphia!!

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP