Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Twitter is hella fun

C'mon in if you're not there already

6 complaints from ingrates:

Suz February 24, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

LOL. You crack me up. You even found my most obscure handle and followed it.

Hugs.

Ungrateful Little Bastard February 24, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

I'm a crazed adoptee stalker, how could I not show up on it's doorstep? That's what I do.

Wayward March 1, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I've been seriously considering joining, actually - figure it might just come in handy, now that the simple act of maintaining the AT survivors blog is yielding all kinds of ridiculous kinds of threats. Didn't a guy spring himself from Egyptian prison with the help of Twitter? Heh.

Anyway, check out the latest threat by "The Emperor," Ronald Federici:

http://childtorture.wordpress.com/2009/03/01/a-letter-from-the-emperor-himself-ladies-gentlemenmister-ronald-federici/

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 4, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

Oh hell yeah I've seen them, I keep trying to formulate a post but get waylaid. He can haz lawsuit.

Third Mom March 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

I tried and it drove me nuts - Facebook seems to be as digitally-connected as I can get.

Hope all is well in your world!

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 11, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Good thanks! Just crazy busy with work and have so little free time. But saying that is like saying you're adopted - people keep telling you how LUCKY you are to have a job!! ;)

Hope all is good in your neck of adoptionville. I really wish I could get to that conference, but I can't swing it financially or time-off wise. Maybe next year.....

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP