Saturday, March 14, 2009

Over at Facebook...




....there's something undeniably beautiful going on.

Finally.

A family album, where we all look alike.

2 complaints from ingrates:

DrunkBunny March 14, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

What is this and how can I find it on facebook? If it is what I think it is - a group of those denied their original birth records, I definitely want to join.

Ungrateful Little Bastard March 14, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Yeah that's it, it took off like wildfire so fast, totally unexpected. C'mon over! Send me a friend request -- my email address is in the profile -- and I'll get you DENIED.

Or if we're already friends there (I have no memory) drop me a note

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP