Thursday, March 26, 2009

The word of the day is

DEMORALIZED

Being (for now) employed while people you admire and respect get kicked to the curb sucks.

Please do not tell me how lucky I am to have survived today still employed, because I don't feel lucky.

I feel survivor's guilt, and I feel terrified.

It's got to get better soon, right?

2 complaints from ingrates:

joy March 29, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

I am sorry. That is tough.

Third Mom March 30, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

I empathize. My brother lost his job in January, and it's been so so hard. It definitely has to get better.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP