Sunday, June 07, 2009

On genetics

Dear Mom,

I've now seen pictures of

-- my brother

-- my sister

-- you


After careful consideration and hours of searching for even the slightest resemblance, I've come to the conclusion I definitely must take after my father.

Whoever he is.

I should never have sent you those pictures of me.

Love,
Whatever my name is

6 complaints from ingrates:

joy June 7, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

interesting.


My mother was taken aback by my resemblence to my father.

It upset her, I have often wondered how much that has colored our relationship.

Ungrateful Little Bastard June 8, 2009 at 5:58 AM  

:(

Adoption is, most definitely, teh suck.

Mia June 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Hey whatsurname....how about tomorrow for that catch up? xoxo

Michelle June 9, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

T, you've seen pictures of them?? OMG I so want to see those pictures!

Jade June 9, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

it must be awful to have all those nagging feelings.

Harriet Archer June 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

I've seen pictures of both my half brothers and my half sister and my bio mother. I suspected I look a lot like *my* father as well.

But I've now seen some pictures of my bio mother when she was much younger and my age now... There's a resembleance there that's not really there right now.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP