Sunday, August 30, 2009

One of the most perplexing google searches I've seen yet that brought someone to this blog

you ungrateful bastard i gave birth to your mother and your father



Ponder that one for a moment.

From an SEO standpoint however, I'm happy to report that in google keyword ranking of the phrase you ungrateful bastard i gave birth to your mother and your father, ULB is #1.

An algorithmic accomplishment, truly.

4 complaints from ingrates:

joy August 30, 2009 at 2:01 AM  

Because you are teh best!

w00t w00t

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 30, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Why thank you Joy. It's been hard work to dominate the keyword market for pissed off grandmothers who have law-breaking children, but it's all been worth it.

malinda August 30, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

I love it! I confess that one of the favorite parts of the day for me is checking SiteMeter to see what crazy search has led someone to my blog. Today's winner was "Korean grandma boobs." I can't even imagine what I've written that that leads to.

But yours DEFINITELY takes the cake!

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

Yes the breast references in my stats abound too! I disappoint many searching for 'annette funicello tits'

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP