Sunday, August 16, 2009

Philadelphia Adoptee Rights Demonstration video

Via Scott Hancock:









Direct link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKL196_coqY



PS Please remember that video adds 50 pounds. Horrible, isn't it? It's true, it's a proven fact. I swear. That 'video adds 10 pounds' lie you hear all the time, that's bullshit. It's 50 pounds. End of story; scout's honor. It also adds 20 years. And changes your hair color. Any images you see of me in this film, just know I'm actually 50 pounds lighter. And 20 years younger. Oh, and I'm a blond and have a kick-ass tan. Honest. Would I lie to you?

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP