Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shadows of the Family Tree

Via AmyAdoptee:

I have had friends suggest that I write a book. I have taken that step. I have written one about my experiences with adoption, my search ideas, and my tips for activism. In the appendices of the book are groups and organizations that have the same goals and offer support for all positions in the adoption plane. I also have the current laws as of today. When each state is updated or changed, I will make the necessary changes to the book.




Please visit Amy to read more.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP