Monday, September 21, 2009

Thar's gold in them thar ovaries!

Strip-mining pregnant women for fresh-off-the-placenta babies has never been more profitable!

This is one recession-proof industry here folks!

Many thanks go to Niels at PPL. Go check out the comfy living bartering in bastards has made for a select few in adoption:

Executive compensations at adoption agencies

2 complaints from ingrates:

triona September 21, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Damn. I am in the wrong business. All I have to do is sell my soul and...

Never mind. I'd rather fix computers.

Denise September 21, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

While the salaries are disgusting enough,please someone tell me WTF is up with an adoption agency named "Home for Little Wanderers". I doubt there are many placenta fresh newborns that climb out of their mothers uteruses and run straight to the "Home for Little Wanderers" looking for their real and true, God intended, forever family!!!

Honestly, this just makes my head want to explode.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP