Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you think they're making a new feature cartoon?

VISITOR ANALYSIS
Referring Linkhttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ungrateful little bastard&aq=0&oq=ungrateful l&aqi=g3g-m2
Host Nameproxy-ce4.disney.com


CountryUnited States
RegionCalifornia
CityBurbank
ISPDisney Worldwide Services Inc






If so, I demand Fran Drescher do my voice.

4 complaints from ingrates:

lava October 25, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

You are possibly the most adorable person ever invented.


joyjoy

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 26, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Why thank you Joy. You can come to my premiere.

Ungrateful Little Bastard October 30, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Thank you! You can come to my opening night party too.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP