Sunday, March 14, 2010

So remember

a few months ago when I was all oh-boo-hoo-hoo I never want to leave Long Island I love it here oh-boo-hoo-hoo



Lovely Island Living



I take it back.

Hope everyone else is staying dry.

5 complaints from ingrates:

ca123 March 20, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Ugh-that takes "spring cleanup" to a whole new level. Hope things are drier now.

Joan M Wheeler March 25, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

I visited Long Island several years ago. The train from Manhatten was pleasant and the people were nice. It was a quick one afternoon event, so, all I have are good memories. It was a hot, summer day. Oh, yes, almost forgot, that was the day I picked up this book: The Hiding Place by Trezza Azzopardi. Haunting story, one line about adoption tells it all. See if you can find it. My take: the author missed about 30 years. Those missing 30 years ruin the story, because, for those of us in the know, adoptions just don't happen this way...Great book, though, great writer, and that began my train trip into and back from Long Island!

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Yeah it's nice... but not when it's flooded. We're still pumping water here, probably as you can tell by how long it took me to get to these comments!

Von April 3, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

Many of us have missing decades that ruin the story hey?

Ungrateful Little Bastard April 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

So true Von. And so sorry for the delay, still dealing with the flood here.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP