Sunday, May 16, 2010

I will never, ever, ever blog again

Nah, I lie. I always lie. I can't help it.

I just wrote that because in every single blog post I write something along the lines of oh I so hope to get back to blogging soon! and then never do. I mean it's been what, two months since my last post!?

There's so much going on, and I don't even have the energy to blog about it. Just a lot of loss, and the loss has been very loss-y, more loss for any human bastid to endure, really.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that sitting in front of my monitor is a chore for me now. I used to adore what I did for a living, and even though I was in my office many days 12, 13, 14 hours, I loved it so much I had tons of energy. Now, once I'm done with what I need to do on the computer, I just can't stand to sit here any longer. The thought of blogging just makes me grimace, and that causes wrinkles.

So I'm hoping that since I kept posting about how I'd blog soon and never did, perhaps blogging that I'd never ever ever ever ever ever ever blog again would kick my ass.

Oh - that and the fact that I wanted to direct the attention of whatever readers see this to Michelle's blog, because she has a book review I wanted you to read:


Please go check it out, and then please go purchase the book. And if when you do purchase it, don't be like me and think, "This is an important book so I want to have undivided time to read it", because life won't cooperate with you. Make the time to finish it, like I'm going to do today. I have time because you know, I'm never blogging again.

4 complaints from ingrates:

Lori A May 18, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

LOL you had me worried for a moment there.

Margie May 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

(((((((T)))))))

Glad to read this, glad you'll blog a bit from time to time. I really hear you about the chore aspect of it, but hope soon it'll feel less like chore and more like something you enjoy.

Hugs. And yes I have new digs.

Susan May 26, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Glad to see you back and sorry about the loss-y-ness. Missed you here and on Twitter.

Ungrateful Little Bastard May 27, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Oh Twitter Twitter Twitter, how I miss Twitter! I pop on to see what people are twittering but I'm still waiting until I can jump full in to the Twitter/Digg commitment to tweet :)

Thanks guys :)

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP