Monday, August 09, 2010

Sweetness

I will never get to writing about the Louisville Adoptee Rights Demonstration, but that's cool because so many other people already have.

A picture speaks a thousand words though, so this is what I have:



Adoptees

Mothers of adoption loss

Adoptive families

Partners, families and friends

Christians Atheists

Liberals Conservatives

Anti Adoption Love Adoption

And everything in between.



For one week, just focused on one thing.

4 complaints from ingrates:

joy August 9, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Oh this makes me want to sing, "We are the world, we are the children..."

I love you T.

Ungrateful Little Bastard August 9, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Just imagine my scratchiest, most overly-cigarette smoked, overly screamed, nails on a chalkboard voice... "Weeee are the ones who make a BRIGHTER DAY so let's start GIIIIVING" :)

Love you back

Linda August 9, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I love that I am "other". Cannot wait until San Antonio!!!

Allison August 10, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Yeah!!! Like, Like, Like! no, Love.

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP