Thursday, September 02, 2010

I'd never star on the show "Hoarders", but

damn, we've got a lot of crap.

I've got an incredible amount of roughly abused furniture I'm giving away.

You can't have the good new stuff, that's coming with me.

But if you're:

  • on Long Island
  • strong enough to haul this shit out of my house
  • have a van or truck or other vehicle big enough to transport said shit

you can take my shit. Hit me up babygirlm1963 at yahoo.com. Emails are forwarded to my cell because I'm l33t like that, so I can get back to you.

0 complaints from ingrates:

I'm a Fan of Adoptee Rights


I Digg Adoption News

All adoption news

Adoption news RSS feed

Don't like feeds or widgets? Rather read the news in a blog format? Here you go.

Who I'm Stalking


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP